An exciting discovery of innovative tastes, textures and aromas.
Fresh fruit, tasty bread, cereals, juices and pastry is how the Astrolábio says "good morning" to its guests during breakfast.
A few hours later - and from Monday to Friday - you can enjoy a wide range of hot dishes, with food based on the Portuguese gastronomy and mixed with some international cuisine. There is also an executive menu available.
At night, for dinner, get ready for a gourmet experience of diverse and premium flavors, especially prepared by Chef Edgar Gomes. The options are available a la Carte.
The Astrolábio Restaurant is open to non-guests and, by reservation, is open to group lunches and dinners.
Our Chef's Suggestions:
- Prawn tempura with asian vegetables and sweet & sour sauce
- Saint Jacques over mashed pumpkin, crispy smoked ham and teregon
- Pomfret over pea pureé and crispy potatoes and vegetables
- Monkfish tempura over grilled vegetables and gaspacho
- Lamb carré with bread crust over pea pureé
- Pork belly in Panko tempura over seafood quinoa
- Crispy vegetables (Vegetarian)
- Chiken kebab over arabian cous-cous and tzatziki sauce
- Financier over coconut crumble and Baileys ice cream
- Almond and chocolate mystery
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 10:30 am
Lunch: 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm
Dinner: 07:30 pm to 10:30 pm